RE ROOFING PROCESS
ARCM Roofing Denver 303-306-8334
Serving the Denver Colorado metro area and surrounding cities. There's nothing more important than picking the right roofing company to make sure your roof is installed correctly and maintained properly.
You could be eligible for a "NEW" roof at little or no cost to you.
By signing up for a no obligation roof inspection you'll receive a 21 point roof inspection. On the right side> >
Preparation for Re-Roof:
Please remember that roofing is a major construction project. There will be a certain amount of noise and vibration during your project. In order to make the process as pleasant as possible, please help us with the following:
· Call ARCM Roofing if you believe the materials for your home are not the right color, style, etc.
· Remove all valuables from your walls.
· Cover items in your attic and garage as a certain amount of debris will fall during the process.
· Pull all valuables away from the exterior of your home/deck to prevent debris from damaging it.
· Although the crews are very careful about the tear off process, please cover or remove any potted plants or lawn furniture.
· Park your vehicles in the street the night before work is to be done.
· Please keep all children and animals in a safe area away from the construction.
*** ARCM Roofing cannot be responsible for protecting your pets or children from the typical construction debris.
· If you do not have an exterior outlet please leave an extension cord plugged in, as the crew may need to plug in power tools.
· ARCM Inc. employees are NOT to use your tools, ladders, bathrooms etc.
ARCM Roofing crews will do a magnetic sweep of the perimeter of your home in an attempt to clean up all stray nails.
***Please be advised that a few nails hidden in the grass or shrubbery remain
Please be sure to give your project manager any special instructions in writing. You also may call our offices at 303-306-8334